Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shoe Lover or Trendsetter?


St. Louis city girl, Gina Henning, 26, has found that her wardrobe has become an important part of her life, especially shoes. As a shoe designer for Brown Shoe Company, it is her job to stay on top of the latest trends in the fashion industry. "I love shoes. Shoes can be the most important part of an outfit, especially when your as short as I am," she says. Although work keeps her busy and on the go, she never dresses down. " I like to always look presentable whether I am at work or strolling downtown." She loves dresses, tailored shorts, jackets, and heels. "My closet has variety but shoes consume most of it. Wedges, boots, sandals, stilettos you name it I probably have it and in every color." Although keeping up with latest trends in footwear is her job it has become a lifestyle and one she particularly enjoys.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Even though she works as a shoe designer, what are some of her favorite shoe designers?